Who's studying at NIT?

Support for International Students in Hamburg as well as German Students abroad.

Moderatoren: (M) Mod.-Team Allgemein, (M) Mod.-Team Betreuung Internat. Stud.

Antworten
area95
TalkING. Newbie
TalkING. Newbie

Who's studying at NIT?

Beitrag von area95 » Sa, 18. Feb. 06, 11:25

Hello everybody,

I'm studying electrical engineering on diploma and studying here is quite finde. I like the campus and so on. But what I always wanted to know: Who's in there in the NIT building? I think, that is a different, extraordinary studies program for very few students. It belongs to the university, but still is different. So, who does study there?

NightStalker
TalkING. Champion
TalkING. Champion

Beitrag von NightStalker » Sa, 18. Feb. 06, 12:11

<Earnest level = minimum>
It's a great mystery to all of us, too ... ;)

There have been numerous rumors about the true nature of the building like an alien fleet beacon, an asylum for persecuted Americans that happened to be too smart for their country or a torturing dungeon for those unfortunate ones never to be seen again that failed the oral exam in Maths with certain professors :lol:

Nobody knows ... about the only time I am in the building is when I go to the gym. To meet someone there, of course, not to work out myself. Since I am a geek that would be weird .... 8)

<Earnest level = normal != maximum>
-- Chrz&#261;szcz brzmi w trzcinie w Szczebrzeszynie.
-- &#22909;&#22909;&#23398;&#20064;&#65292;&#22825;&#22825;&#21521;&#19978;&#65281;

Antworten