|Verfasst am: Do, 03. Aug. 17, 10:11 Titel: Hilfswissenschaftler(HiWi):Bereich 3D-Druck und Konstruction
|The Institute of Laser and System Technologies (iLAS) is actively involved in the field of development of laser-based manufacturing systems like laser cutting, laser welding and Additive Manufacturing systems like Laser Beam Melting and Laser Metal Deposition. The increasing demands of the modern-day production system can be fulfilled through such tool-less, high-precise laser-based systems.
As a HiWi in this institute, there would be an opportunity to contribute in the areas of concept development of new laser-based machine tool and its related system components through construction and prototyping. Additionally, a Projectarbeit could also be possible in case of identification of a suitable research topic.
- CAD construction of AM machine tool concepts and system components
- Literature Review on state-of-the-art technologies
- Documentation (Presentation or Word format)
- Interest in Laser-based manufacturing technology
- Knowledge and Creativity in using CAD tools (Inventor or CATIA)
- Good language skills - German (Native); English (speaking)
- Minimum of 8 hours/week
M.Sc. Vishnuu Jothi Prakash
Institute of Laser and System Technologies
040 / 484010 630