TalkING. Foren-Übersicht
 TÜber TalkING.  TPR  TMitarbeit  TNutzerregeln
 TRSS Feed  TLinks  TImpressum
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Please help a prospective international student at TUHH.

Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen   Druckerfreundliche Ansicht    TalkING. Foren-Übersicht -> International Studies Area
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
tea_floss
TalkING. Newbie
TalkING. Newbie

BeitragVerfasst am: Sa, 26. Apr. 14, 19:19    Titel: Please help a prospective international student at TUHH. Antworten mit Zitat

Hello, I am an International student.I received admit for "Joint Masters in Ship and Offshore Technology"jointly offered by university of strathclyde and TUHH (Technische Universität Hamburg). I'll be spending second year of my masters degree in Germany.Can somebody give me reviews about this program and the university in general.Also students from Naval architecture/Shipbuilding department I have a few questions on coursework.

Thanks in advance.
Benutzer-Profile anzeigen Private Nachricht senden
Illmatic
TalkING. Freak
TalkING. Freak

Studiengang: Absolvent THMBMSC

BeitragVerfasst am: So, 27. Apr. 14, 10:13    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I'm studying mechanical engineering so I can't give you a review about the specific program that you want to attend. The university itself is pretty time consuming and effort demanding (like probably most German TUs), but if you are willing to work hard you get very decent education here.

At the TUHH you have to distinguish between bachelor and master programs. Many negative things that you might read about the university online don't apply to the master programs (and actually don't even apply to the second half of the bachelor). The support is much better, the work pressure is not that extremely high anymore and the whole competetive drop out atmosphere is gone.

Welcome to TUHH Smile
tea_floss
TalkING. Newbie
TalkING. Newbie

BeitragVerfasst am: So, 27. Apr. 14, 13:57    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

Thanks Smile
Suicide

Studiengang: MEC-Absolvent

BeitragVerfasst am: So, 27. Apr. 14, 14:34    Titel: Antworten mit Zitat

I can only second Illmatic's opinion.
Neues Thema eröffnen   Neue Antwort erstellen   Druckerfreundliche Ansicht    TalkING. Foren-Übersicht -> International Studies Area Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 1 Stunde
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.

Impressum - Datenschutzerklärung - Haftungsausschluss